Starts with the letter 'M'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Sep 13, 2008
- MiniXiang. Missing description Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- Mad Queen Shogi. Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Oct 06, 2007
- Missile Chess. Missing description Author: Douglas Silfen. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
Week ending Feb 04, 2006
- Medusa Shogi. Missing description Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
Week ending Jul 23, 2005
- Modern Shatranj. A bridge between modern chess and the historic game of Shatranj. Author: Christine Bagley-Jones and David Howe. Inventor: Joe Joyce.
Week ending Feb 05, 2005
- MoQi. MoQi, or Demon Game, is played upon a 10x10 field. By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Jun 21, 2003
- Makruk and Sittyuin. Zillions file to play Burmese Chess and Thai Chess. Author: Malcolm Maynard.
Week ending Mar 29, 2003
- Michael's Chess. An elaboration of Lord Dunsany's Chess with varying Pawn sides. By Roger Cooper.
Top of page
Total items listed: 8