Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Crossover',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'ShogiBased',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- All pieces of classic chesses. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Ancient world war. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Battle of titans. Missing description (9x5x3, Cells: 135)
- Chess Dial. Play starts with Shogi, then mutates into Xiang Qi, then FIDE Chess, then Shogi again! (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Classic sum. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Classic sum - light version. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Hajiku Shogi. Inspired by Shogi and Chu Shogi. Pieces can both promote and demote in promotion zone.
- iChess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Mad Queen Shogi. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Quarterboard. Small variant with no pawns and piece drops, inspired by Chess and Shogi.
- Shogi with Cannons. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Shogi With Pokémons. Pokemons with special powers are added to an otherwise normal shogi board. (11x11, Cells: 121)
- Shogun Chess. Pieces promote and can be dropped, similar to Shogi.
- Tee Garden Shogi. Not itself a spelling mistake, but inspired by several potential ones. (9x9, Cells: 72)