Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Zillions' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Historical',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- 4-handed Chaturanga with dice. Missing description
- 4-handed Shatranj. 4-handed Shatranj.
- Abagoren Chess. Old Bulgarian Chess variant for Zillions of Games.
- Abagoren Macedonian Chess . Missing description
- Byzantine Chess . A variant of Shatranj, played on a round board.
- Cambodian Chess . Mysterious 9x9 "Cambodian" Chess game that seems unknown in Cambodia.
- Chaturaji modern-variant (4-handed Chaturanga without dice) . Missing description
- Chaturanga . Version using Alfaerie graphics.
- Chaturanga . Version with fancy graphics.
- Chaturanga . Oldest known form of chess.
- Chu Shogi Western . Missing description
- Citadel Shatranj . A variant of Shatranj, played on a ten by ten board with four extra citadel.
- Courier Chess . A large historic variant from Medieval Europe.
- Courier-Spiel . This is a more modern variant of Courier Chess in 19th.
- Courrier Chess . Version using Alfaerie graphics.
- Dai Dai Shogi. Extremely large Shogi variant invented in the 17th century.
- The Duke of Rutland's Chess . Large variant from 18th century England.
- Fairy Pieces part 1 . zillions file with many shogi pieces.
- Gala . Historical German variant from the Middle Ages.
- Grande Acedrex . A large variant from 13th century Europe.
- Grande Acedrex . Version using Alfaerie graphics.
- Khmer Chess:Kar Ouk . First check the opponent's Khun (King) , you win the game.
- Maharadscha . Lone king, moving as queen+knight, versus an army.
- Oblong chess . Variant of Shatranj, played on a four by sixteen sized board.
- Oblong Chess 44 . Missing description
- Oblong Shatranj with Die. Missing description
- Shatra . Old game from the Altai from Russia, on special shaped board with draughts-like capture.
- Shatranj . The widely played historic Persian game, predecessor of modern chess.
- Shatranj . Version with fancy graphics.
- Shatranj for Four. 4-handed Shatranj.
- Shatranj Plus . Play four large historical variations of Shatranj including Tamerlane Chess!
- Tamerlan Chess . Westernized version using Alfaerie graphics.
- Tamerlane Chess . A well-known historic large variant of Shatranj.
- Tori Shogi. Bird Shogi.
- Wa Shogi. Large Shogi variant from the 17th century or earlier.