The Shogi Tag
This tag has not been described.
- Annan Shogi. Shogi variant where pieces move like a friendly piece directly behind it. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Cannon Shogi and Cannon Chess. Played on a 9x9 Shogi board, feature various types of 'Cannon' pieces. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Chu Shogi. Historic Japanese favorite, featuring a multi-capturing Lion. (12x12, Cells: 144) (Recognized!)
- Hajiku Shogi. Inspired by Shogi and Chu Shogi. Pieces can both promote and demote in promotion zone.
- Hex Shogi 41. Hexagonal shogivariant on board with 41 squares. (Cells: 41)
- Hex Shogi 81. A hexagonal Shogi variant on an 81-space board. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Hex Shogi 91. A hexagonal Shogi variant on a 91-space board. (Cells: 91)
- Kamikaze Mortal Shogi. Send your Kamikazes on suicide missions in this Shogi variant. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Mortal Shogi. A Shogi variant in which pieces aren't all immortal. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Nutty Shogi. Pieces jump over many others, and a Fire Demon burns neighbors. (13x13, Cells: 169)
- Pocket Shogi Copper. A Variant of Shogi with Copper General and Pocket.
- Pocket Shogi Plus. Shogi Like game with a pocket to store and move pieces.
- Sankaku Shogi. Small Shogi variant played on a board of 44 triangles with no drops and a teleporting Emperor. (7x8, Cells: 44)
- Shogi. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) (Recognized!)
- Shogi with Impassable Kings. A modest fix to Shogi that makes impasses impossible.
- Tenjiku Shogi. Fire Demons burn surrounding enemies, Generals capture jumping many pieces. (16x16, Cells: 256)
- Xorix Shogi. Shogi where piece movement are XORed with captured pieces. (9x9, Cells: 81)