The 3DBoard Tag
This tag has not been described.
- 2x2x16 Race Chess. Race Chess on a 2-level circular board with Crooked Bishops and Queens. (2x(2x16), Cells: 64)
- 3D Arimaa . 3D Arimaa - Arimaa meets Raumschach.
- 3D Chess War. Play 4 chess games at once, first game won wins the whole war.
- 3D Great Shatranj. A simple approach to 3D chess. (6x(6x6), Cells: 216)
- Betza's Flying Circus. Bombers and interceptors fly above the chess board.
- Cavewars CSIPGS Chess. Three dimensional chess variant based on Cavewars game.
- The Central Squares. 3d chess variant where all three levels share their central squares. (3x(6x6), Cells: 100)
- Chess Cubic. Chess board is a cube with each side a 4x4 grid. (6x(4x4), Cells: 96)
- Chessma 84. Game with elements of Chess and Ultima on a board with two levels with special corner squares. (2x(10x10), Cells: 84)
- Cube+. Three dimensional chess variant with 38 squares. (3x(3x4), Cells: 38)
- Directed Alice III. a 3-board Alice Chess variant.
- Dragonchess. A three-dimensional fantasy variant. (3x(12x8), Cells: 288) (Recognized!)
- Ecumenical Eurasian Ninjachess. 3d variant on 10 by 5 by 5 board with many new pieces. (5x(5x10), Cells: 250)
- Elevator. Three-dimensional chess variant with moving elevators and walking, vaulting and flying pieces. (4x(8x8), Cells: 192)
- First Contact Variant of Star Trek 3D Chess. Variant of Star Trek 3D Chess.
- Flipworld. Pieces are on both sides of a disc. (2x(6x7), Cells: 84)
- Hexagonal Raumschach. Three dimensional analogue of Glinski's Hexagonal Chess, based on Raumschach. (5x(7x7), Cells: 185)
- Millennium 3D Chess (tm) . (Link.).
- Octahedral Chess. 3d-board in octahedral form. (9x(), Cells: 340)
- Polyhedron Chess. Large 3-D variant inspired by Tetrahedral Chess. (5x(), Cells: 300)
- Pyramidal Chess. 3-dimentional variant on four levels. (4x(), Cells: 120)
- Qiube. Xiang Qi variant with Fortresses expanded from square to cube. (3x(9x10), Cells: 126)
- Raumschach. The classical variant of three-dimensional chess: 5 by 5 by 5. (5x(5x5), Cells: 125) (Recognized!)
- Raumschach (rules enforcing). Play Raumschach on Game Courier, with rules enforced.
- Space Chess. Three dimensional commercial chess variant. (3x(8x8), Cells: 192)
- Stereo Chess. 8 by 8 board with four 4 by 4 boards stacked on top of it. (4x(), Cells: 128)
- Tetrahedral Chess. Three dimensional variant with board in form of tetrahedron. (7x(), Cells: 84)
- Tim's 3d Chess. On a 5x5x5 board with two kings per player. (5x(5x5), Cells: 125)
- Tri-Cubic Chess. Experimental chess variant on shape of three cubes. (3x(), Cells: 72)
- Tridimensional Chess (Star Trek). Three-dimensional chess from Star Trek. (7x(), Cells: 64) (Recognized!)
- Unusual Board - Any board that isn't simply a rectangular grid of squares
- 3DChess Game On Two Boards - Played On A 3D chess board